A Plea


I need your help!


I am participating in the Rock n Roll 1/2 Marathon in Denver CO on October 9, 2011. I have pledged to raise funds for the American Cancer Society. I have one person on my team (me) and I'm short so far on both my personal goal and my team goal. Can you help?

For the half marathon, I won't actually be running but I WILL be walking. 13.1 miles to raise awareness and funding for the American Cancer Society. Too many people in my life have been touched by cancer. Too many people in my life have lost their fight to cancer. Margo lost her battle to breast cancer and she's the captain of my team - not in physical presence but I know she's watching over me. And she's telling me that I better do her name up right if I am going to name a team after her! Any donation will help. If you want to wog with me, you're more than welcome. I may have to be drug across the finish line but I will finish. Can I count on your support?

To give a monetary donation, please go to: My Personal Fundraising Page



So you want to join my team? Click HERE to join my team! (Please do not donate on this link)

And the face of my team, Margo. She makes it personal for me.










Comments

Popular Posts