Day 169

I've counted the actual days until I leave for San Francisco. I leave Oct 14 and started Apr 28. That equals 170 days from yesterday until 10/14. For encouragement, I am going to count backwards. So yesterday was day 170. Today is day 169.

  • Treadmill: 1.6 miles; 32.15 minutes; 178 calories
  • Elliptical: 1 mile; 16.12 minutes; 120 calories
  • Expresso Bike: 2.3 miles; 9.51 minutes; 68 calories
  • TOTALS: 4.9 miles; 57.78 minutes; 366 calories

The treadmill was better today. Perhaps it was my frame of mind, perhaps it was fear of the Drill Sergeant returning. Whatever the reason, I probably could've done 2 miles tonight. The ellip is what I struggled with tonight. I don't know why. I usually love the ellip. I can get in to it very easily and I can stay with it. But not tonight. The bike was odd tonight as well. I must've got on one that needed some serious calibration as steering was a challenge. But I did 2 miles in under 10 minutes. That's not too bad. Now, if only I could use the Expresso Bike during my Tri...

Tomorrow is my day of rest. If you can call it a day of rest. I work the fun job tomorrow night and always work up a sweat.

No expansive diatribes tonight. I'm tired.

Comments

Popular Posts